When I hosted a Thanksgiving-themed dinner for my parents at the end of November, I made all of these recipes and it was a success! These are recipes that you can easily do for the Holidays and it will impress people by how healthy and tasty vegan food can be.
1. Spicy vegan pimento cheese ball, Minimalist baker. I made my first vegan cheese with this recipe and my mom asked me to do it again for her Christmas Eve dinner.
2. Vegan gluten-free green bean casserole, Hot for food. I’ve made this one a few times because my friends and family love it!
3. 1 bowl apple gingerbread cake, Minimalist baker. Everyone went crazy for this cake, it’s so moist!
4. Simple vegan dinner rolls, Minimalist baker. Also, my first time baking bread and they were really good! And it’s so easy!
5. Thanksgiving roast, Hot for food. To replace the more traditional meat pie (a French-Canadian tradition). Really different and a lot more flavorful!