Today I’m sharing with you my makeup essentials; the beauty products that are part of my makeup routine that I can’t go a day without (except on a makeup-free day!):
- Sephora Bright Future Color Corrector in “Peach”: A necessity to cover the dark circles and to even skin tone before the concealer.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in “Creme brulee”: Both the Sephora color corrector and the Nars concealer are a recent purchase because guess what? I didn’t use a concealer this whole time! How weird is that! I was using another (old) color corrector and that’s it! So, I thought it was time for an upgrade: switch the color corrector and to finally buy a concealer! I like the smooth and natural finish of this concealer and the applicator.
- Benefits ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush in “05”: Thick dark eyebrows are amazing and this cream-gel helps to achieve that. I fill my eyebrows with it and it gives my eyebrows a bolder and darker look. It’s really easy to use.
- Benefits They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara in “Black”: My favorite mascara ever! If you know one that is better than this one, please tell me! I used to try new mascara every time my tube was done and when I tried this one, I felt it was time for me to become loyal and settle down finally! I also use They’re Real! Tinted Lash Primer before applying my mascara and only use the primer for my bottom lashes.
- Nars Blush in “Orgasm”: I heard so much about this peachy-pink color that I finally decided to buy it and see it for myself. It’s just the perfect color, it looks really natural and it goes well with a day or night makeup.
When I feel lazy or want to keep my makeup really natural, I use all these products + my foundation mixed with my moisturizer (with SPF) or BB cream (during the summer), a bit of highlighter and my matte lipstick.